ORDERS & PAYMENT OPTIONS
1. Can I change the products of an order I have already placed?
Once an order is placed, we are unable to change, add, or remove items within the order. In case your order has not been processed for shipping yet, we will be able to cancel your order free of charge so that you can place a new one containing all the desired items. Be sure to check the order status by using the information provided in your customer account.
To proceed with the cancellation of your order, kindly send your full name, shipping address and your order ID to our Customer Care Team. Feel free to use our contact form to submit your request.
2. I would like to cancel my order. How can I do that?
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper=
(*) Delete as appropriate
3. Can I change the shipping address of an order previously placed?
We are only able to change shipping addresses for orders that have not yet been prepared for shipping. Be sure to check the order status by using the information provided in your customer account.
If your order has not yet been processed and provided the new shipping address is located within the same country, kindly send your full name, shipping address and your order ID to our Customer Care Team. Feel free to use our contact form to submit your request.
In case your order has been returned to us due to incorrect or incomplete shipping data, our Customer Care Team will contact you as soon as the parcel arrives back at our warehouse to arrange a refund or reshipment.
4. Can I pay by credit card?
We accept credit card payment for selected countries. Please check our Shipping and Delivery page to see if this payment method is available for your country.
5. Will I get a price change or price adjustment after placing my order?
Promotional offers are while supplies last, for the period listed, and can change without prior notice. The price declared at the time of the order applies to an order.
Discounts and promotions cannot be granted to existing orders or orders that have been placed after promotional periods.
6. Can you mark my international order lower than the stated value/and or a gift?
We are unable to mark orders with a reduced value. As required by law, all orders will show their full value on your shipment’s customs form. Declaring that a paid order is a gift/reduced value to avoid import duties is a violation of international trade law. Customers are responsible for any taxes or duties levied upon their purchase by their local customs office. Kindly contact your local customs authority for more information.
7. How can a discount code be applied?
Discount codes can be applied in the last step of the order process. You will find the field "Discount code" after clicking "Go to checkout” in your shopping cart.
You are browsing with your smartphone? You may need to open the order overview to be able to enter your discount code.
8. Can I use multiple discount codes simultaneously?
Our discount codes cannot be combined, which means that only one discount code can be applied per order.
9. Why does my discount code not work?
If you receive an error message when entering the discount code, it is most likely because the code cannot be applied to the items in your shopping cart.
Kindly check the voucher terms and conditions and the expiration date of your code and try again.
If you require further assistance with your discount code, our Customer Care Team will be happy to assist you. Feel free to use our contact form to submit your request.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
10. Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer free worldwide shipping with a minimum purchase required based on your country of delivery. Please visit our Shipping and Delivery page for more information.
11. Where can I find information about my shipment?
We will send you an email as soon as your order is ready for shipping. The shipping confirmation email will contain a tracking link for your order. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking ID to be activated.
For shipments outside of the EU, it may take longer for tracking information to be updated due to customs and shipping processing. Please contact your local customs authorities for questions or information on the customs process.
If you require further assistance with tracking your parcel, our Customer Care Team will be happy to assist you. Feel free to use our contact form to submit your request.
12. I received my tracking number, but the message "not found" appears after entering it.
Please allow 24 hours for the tracking number to be updated from the time received. If more than 24 hours have passed, feel free to contact our Customer Care Team for further assistance. Kindly use our contact form for this purpose.
13. Where can I find my foreign tracking number?
As soon as your parcel has been handed over to the local postal service, the DHL tracking page will be automatically updated with the foreign tracking number and the corresponding link.
Kindly note that the link should be opened on a desktop and not on a mobile device, so that the domestic match code is visible.
14. I paid for DHL, so why is my parcel with my local postal service?
We use DHL Premium Parcel as our shipping provider. This means DHL will deliver the parcel to your country, which will then be processed through customs, and may be handed over to the local postal service.
15. I have not received a shipping confirmation.
Please allow at least 3 business days for your order to be processed and for the shipping confirmation email to be sent.
If more than 3 business days have passed, feel free to contact our Customer Care Team for further assistance. Kindly use our contact form to submit your request.
16. My parcel could not be delivered. What to do next?
If an unsuccessful delivery attempt has taken place, please allow one business day for the tracking status to update. Within the tracking information provided by the respective carrier, you will be informed about the next steps. You should also have the possibility to sign up for notifications to be kept informed about the delivery.
In case your order has been returned to us due to incorrect or incomplete shipping data, our Customer Care Team will contact you as soon as the parcel arrives back at our premises to arrange a refund or reshipment.
If you have any further questions regarding the status of your shipment, our Customer Care Team will be happy to assist you. Kindly use our contact form to submit your request.
17. My parcel is returned to sender. What can I do to receive my parcel?
If your parcel has been returned to us due to incorrect or incomplete shipping data, our Customer Care Team will contact you as soon as the parcel arrives back at our premises to arrange a refund or reshipment.
18. My order is delayed. What can I do?
The estimated shipping time for each country can be found on our Shipping & Delivery page. Please note that the estimated delivery time is listed in working days – weekends and bank holidays are not included.
For shipments to a non-EU country, there may be additional delays due to customs processing. If this is the case, we kindly encourage you to contact your local customs authorities for further assistance.
If your parcel has not been delivered within the expected delivery time frame, our Customer Care Team will be happy to help. Kindly use our contact form to submit your request.
RETURNS & COMPLAINTS
19. I would like to return my products. How can I proceed?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, we will be happy to accept your return for unused, and originally packed products within 14 days from the date your order was delivered, subject to the rules below:
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact our Customer Care team before sending your return.
Please send your return to the following address:
20. My parcel arrived damaged and/or items are missing. What can I do?
Before accepting delivery, we highly recommend inspecting your package to ensure there are no signs of damage. If the parcel appears damaged in such a way that the contents could have also been damaged, we recommend you decline the delivery.
Please make sure that your order was delivered in full, and all items are included in the parcel. In case any damage or loss is detected after delivery of the parcel, please contact our Customer Care Team immediately.
To process your request, please send us photos of the parcel, the invoice, and all contents within 7 days after receiving the parcel. Additionally, we ask you to bring the parcel to a DHL branch or local post office (according to the carrier that delivered your parcel) to file a damage claim.
21. How can I file a product complaint?
If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of a ZOEVA product, you have the possibility to report a claim. Kindly contact our Customer Care Team and send us photos of the product, showing your concern. Kindly use our contact form to submit your complaint.
22. Can I file a claim for items that have been purchased from a retailer?
We only accept returns and complaints for goods that have been purchased through our official website.
If your products were purchased through a retailer, we kindly ask you to contact the reseller directly.
23. How can I create a ZOEVA customer account?
You can create a free ZOEVA customer account at any time. You can do this either while placing an order or in the customer area here.
24. I can't log in to my ZOEVA customer account.
First ensure that the correct country is selected before attempting to log in to your account. To request a new password, simply select the "Forgot Password?” option under "My Account" and an email will be sent to you immediately.
If you have not received this email, it is most likely that no ZOEVA customer account was created during an order process. To create your personal customer account, you can use the option "Create account".
Please contact our Customer Care Team using the contact form if you require further assistance with your account.
25. How can I change my contact and address details?
You can edit your personal data anytime in your ZOEVA customer account under "Address book". You also have the opportunity to select your preferred delivery address.
If you want to update or change your email address, please contact our Customer Care Team directly. Kindly use our contact form to submit your request.
26. How can I delete my ZOEVA customer account?
To request the deletion of your ZOEVA customer account, please contact our Customer Care Team. Kindly use our contact form to submit your request.
27. Will items be restocked that are currently sold out?
Especially during promotional periods, it may happen that certain products are sold out. In general, it is possible that sold out items will be restocked, however, in general this cannot be guaranteed.
28. What ingredients are used to produce ZOEVA products?
You can find the full list of ingredients on our product packaging or each product page on our website. Please read the ingredient list before using a ZOEVA product to ensure that the product and its ingredients are suitable for you.
29. What kind of hair is used for ZOEVA cosmetic brushes?
All our ZOEVA cosmetic brushes are vegan, which means that no natural or animal hair is used to craft our brushes. Instead, we use soft, pure, high-quality synthetic hair mixes for our handmade brushes.
30. What materials are used for manufacturing ZOEVA brushes?
Our ZOEVA brushes are traditionally handmade with premium components. The wooden handle is 100% compromised from sustainable forestry sources and coated with 6 layers of lacquer. Thanks to a special “crimping” technique, the durable, refined brass ferrule fuses seamlessly with the wooden brush handle. Made with soft, pure synthetic hair that maintains its shape, our brushes are the perfect partner to help you achieve the look you desire.
31. What is the difference between black and white brush hair?
ZOEVA cosmetic brushes are handcrafted from soft, pure synthetic hair. The sustainable synthetic hair of these brushes is durable, dimensionally stable, and cruelty-free.
The white brush hair is comprised of our innovative, marvelously Soft-Vegan-Performance™ hair mix. Designed for applying and blending loose or pressed powder products with ease.
The black brush hair is made of a vegan mono hair mix, and is designed for the application of liquid, gel or cream textures without absorbing the product.
32. How should I clean my brushes?
Our ZOEVA makeup brushes are made of soft, pure synthetic hair. Cleaning your brushes on a regular basis will not only extend their lifetime but is essential for healthy looking skin and the best makeup results.
Although all makeup brushes should be washed on a regular basis – at least every ten days - brushes for cream and liquid textures, such as foundation, concealer or lipstick, will require more frequent attention to remove makeup residue and bacteria thoroughly.
1. Wet the brush hairs with lukewarm to body-warm water.
2. For a thorough cleaning, we recommend using our Brush Cleansing Pad.
3. Clean the brush with a brush cleanser or mild shampoo and lather the cleanser intensively in circular movements.
4. Wash out the cleanser thoroughly to completely dissolve all product residue.
5. Press the excess water out of the brush hairs.
6. Bring the brush hairs back in their original shape with gentle movements.
7. As soon as the hairs are completely dry, the brush is fully ready for use again. Due to the high quality of the brush hairs, the shape as well as the performance of your brush will be maintained.
8. For a particularly thorough cleaning, the pure synthetic brush hairs can also be disinfected without this leading to drying of the hair.
9. Gently stroke the brush over a clean towel and then bring the brush hairs back into their shape.
10. It is recommended to place the brush on an edge so that the air can circulate completely around the brush hairs.
The brush should also not be stored with the brush hairs facing upwards as this prevents the water from escaping completely and it may accumulate in the brass ferrule or the wooden handle.
11. Once the hairs are completely dry, the brush will be ready to use. Due to the high quality pure synthetic brush hairs, the shape as well as the performance of your brush maintain.
12. For a particular thorough cleaning, the pure synthetic brush hairs can also be disinfected without this leading to dehydration of the hairs.
33. Why is my ZOEVA brush shedding?
Our ZOEVA makeup brushes are handcrafted of ultra-soft pure synthetic hair. Kindly keep in mind, however, that light shedding is natural for handset brushes and should normally cease after the first initial washes.
Please clean your brushes according to our instructions under “32. How should I clean my brushes?”. If the brush keeps losing hair even after multiple treatments, we encourage you to send an email with your full name, order number and photos of the brush to our Customer Care Team. Kindly use our contact form to submit your request.
34. Does ZOEVA test on animals?
ZOEVA does not conduct or condone testing on animals, nor do we ask anyone to do this on our behalf. We stand for high-quality, cruelty-free products and ZOEVA strictly refrains from animal testing. Neither our products nor the raw materials used to produce our products have ever been tested on animals.
The ingredients as well as the resulting textures undergo strict toxicological and safety testing in accordance with the latest product safety guidelines.
35. How are ZOEVA products tested?
The ingredients and textures used are subjected to toxicological and safety evaluative testing in accordance with the current Cosmetics Directive to ensure product safety.
ZOEVA is committed to providing high-quality products that are never tested on animals.
36. Where are ZOEVA products manufactured?
ZOEVA brushes are traditionally handcrafted by specially skilled brush masters in the PRC. For centuries, the tradition of the craftsmanship has been taught through generations and is deeply anchored in the culture.
Our cosmetic products are made in Italy and Germany, our skincare products are made in South Korea and Germany.
37. Which stores officially sell ZOEVA products?
Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team using our contact form to receive further information about our national as well as international trading partners.
38. How can I become an official reseller of your products?
We are excited about your interest in ZOEVA and our products. To discuss a possible collaboration, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
39. I would like to report a website error.
If an error occurs on our website, we would be very grateful if you would notify our Customer Care Team. Kindly use our contact form to submit your request.
40. Do you have a makeup artist program or does ZOEVA offer discounts for professionals?
We do not have a makeup artist program or offer discounts for professionals at the moment. However, we are happy to share that we are working on a makeup artist program for professionals. We encourage you to visit our website and to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to stay up to date.
41. I have one or more social media channels and would love to promote your products there!
We are always happy to work with new bloggers that we can support. To discuss a possible collaboration, please email our blogger relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for new bloggers to support on a product basis only. Kindly email our Blogger Relations team at email@example.com for consideration.
42. How can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
To unsubscribe from our newsletter, please click the "Unsubscribe" button that can be found at the bottom of the newsletter email.